To find your Election Day polling place, select the county where you're registered to vote:
The polls are open on Election Day, from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Any voters waiting in line at 7:00 p.m. will have the opportunity to cast a ballot.
At your designated polling location, you will be asked to provide a valid photo ID with signature. Any one of the following photo IDs will be accepted:
- Florida driver’s license or ID card
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health identification card issued by the Department of Veterans Affairs
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06
- Government employee identification card
If your photo ID does not include your signature, you will be asked to provide another ID that has your signature. If you need help obtaining your ID to vote call VoteRiders at 844-338-8743.